Dr. Edward Miner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 9th, 2015
THE BEST EVER!
Every time I have the opportunity to see this doctor I am so impressed. He is the kindest, most considerate and concerned doctor I have ever seen. I can't say enough about how well he listens, answers questions and treats his patients. I feel so fortunate to have him as my cardiologist! His staff is also great and caring and I am sure they learn a lot from his professionalism.

February 9th, 2015
Excellent in every way!
Dr. Miner is the most pleasant, professional doctor I have seen. He treated me with the respect every patient is entitled to and listened to my questions and answered each one, making sure I was given the information I needed to deal with my heart issue. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist. He did not talk down to me and put me at ease with each of my concerns. He is a great professional and it was nice to be treated with such respect by this pleasant doctor, One review said he is like the old fashioned doctor we rarely see anymore and they are 100% correct. It certainly puts you at ease to know you have such a caring and knowledgeable doctor.

November 29th, 2012
Dr Miner performed my test at the last minute because the other doctor had another emergency to attend to. Dr. Miner is pleasant with great bedside manner, and his communication style is just what I was looking for in a cardiologist. He answered all questions right after my procedure. I have great confidence in this doctor & will continue all of my follow up care with him in the future. Dr Miner is wonderful, and his nursing (Julie) & echo tech staff are wonderful as well & very accomodating. A visit with Dr Miner was definitely worth the wait.

April 29th, 2012
Dr. Miner has truly been a life saver for my husband.We have total and complete faith in his abilities.He is thorough, caring and extrememly capable.He takes the time to answer questions and concerns and does not just rush through my husband's visits.We feel so blessed to have found him to treat my husband's problems and to do procedures for him that no one else would try, that have been life savers for him..All in all, a great Dr. and a great young man..

November 14th, 2010
Outstanding Cardiac Care
Dd. Miner is one of those rare physicians who seems to embody the compassion and caring of the "old GP' combined with the leading-edge skills and credentials of a top knotch specialist. My first encounter with the doctor was the morning after a heart attack. I have since been to his office and have another visit soon. I feel great and am extremely pleased with the care he provides. He is genuine, caring, intuitive and extremely bright. I have under the care of another bright physician in Salt Lake City and he could learn a lot from this Dr. Miner.