Dr. Edward Miranda, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miranda's bedside manner is tops! He takes his time to ensure all my questions are answered and i never feel rushed. I feel confident in his knowledge and skills.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I traveled along ways (400 miles) and spent a lot of money to see Dr. Miranda hoping he could help with my migraines. It's been nearly 2 mos and I still hvn't heard from him re the test results from the tests he asked me to take. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I came to office thinking my appt was at 11. It was at 1. They were able to accommodate me quickly and I was out within 20 minutes. The surgery fixed my finger and the feeling is there. My part is to desensitize and mobilize. Thanks Dr. Miranda!

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You have a get team ! Can say enough good things about Kelly.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miranda is obviously a fabulous doctor. He has many of the qualities more than a few of doctors lack -- he is very present, razor sharp intellectually and sincerely concerned about the patient. I consider myself lucky that I found him.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miranda is an excellent physician! I love his approach, concerns and detailed explanations. Highly professional and recommend anyone who needs plastic or reconstructive surgery.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miranda and his staff are always friendly and welcoming, creating a comfortable and safe environment for me to address any issues I want. They are very thorough and professional. I am extremely happy with my results! Dr. Miranda is top-notch!

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miranda is awesome- my Botox and Filler look fantastic!

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miranda was very efficient and knowledgable. Very happy with my results.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone is wonderful. The entire experience and atmosphere is welcoming, personable and supportive. Truly the best in the west!

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Miranda is by far one of the best medical professionals I have ever encountered. I would heartily recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Miranda took time to listen to my needs and didn't rush me into anything I was not 100% confident in doing. I never felt pressured and he reviewed my questions with me in detail. He's one of the nicest doctors I've had and I would recommend him.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Great experience show details Great experience
Mar 10th, 2012

I saw the doctor for a reconstructive issue, not something cosmetic. He was running late and the first thing he did was sincerely apologize to me when he came into the consult room. He is a good listener, very courteous, did not talk down to me, offered me several options and took his time answering all of my questions and addressing my concerns. The staff was polite, attentive and accommodating. My only "criticism" is that the space needs some art work and bigger coffee tables in the waiting room!

Avoid at all costs show details Avoid at all costs
Aug 11th, 2011

Had Dr. Miranda as the on call doctor for CPMC ER for a laceration above the eye sustained while playing basketball last fall. ER experience was professional and he did a good job on the eye.Unfortunately that is where the good experience ended. Found out afterwards that he was an out of network doctor (How did this happen and why was I not told this when I asked at CPMC that this would be covered?), and after several rounds with insurance was denied coverage.DOUBLE insult that Dr. Miranda's bill had multiple double charges, and grossly over inflated charges for a 30 minute procedure (bill was over $5,000) which was then sent to collections while I was still in process with insurance and state of CA. Blue Shield list price is $1500 for the same procedure.Ended up paying to collections as Dr. Miranda's office would not help on any fronts other than to punt me back to my insurance carrier (which they did not recognize or belong to). Even though several of the charges were clearly doubled and erroneous.Avoid at all costs. Medical care is painful enough without being extorted on the back side.

Worst dr. in the Bay Area show details Worst dr. in the Bay Area
Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. Miranda is one of the worst plastic surgeon in the Bay Area. He is so unexperienced (do not trust his web site) and uses his patients as guinea pigs. I got sucked in when I read about his teachings in Asia on his site and all....but I regret I let him perform plastic surgery on me. One of my regrets in life. So, do yourself a favor and avoid this dr. quack.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Jan 6th, 2009

Dr. Miranda is a caring, experienced and skilled surgeon. His office staff are excellent and responsive.