A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mirikitani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mirikitani, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirikitani graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Mirikitani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Mirikitani MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Mirikitani practice?
- Dr. Edward Mirikitani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mirikitani practices Anesthesiology near Harbor City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin Park, CA.
See Harbor City Anesthesiologists.