A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mitre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mitre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitre graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Elias Saul Mitre MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Mitre practice?
- Dr. Edward Mitre has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Mitre practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Infectious Disease Doctors.