Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Mittleman
Dr. Edward Mittleman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden Grove, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mittleman is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Mittleman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Edward Mittleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.
Dr. German Navarro
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Garden Grove, CA 0.58 mi57
Dr. Said El-Zayat
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Garden Grove, CA 0.58 mi45
Dr. Ann Newsome
Garden Grove, CA 0.58 mi50