Dr. Edward Mkrdichian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mkrdichian?

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. M was very professional and compassionate. He spent lots of time with me to make sure I completely understood my condition and options. Highly recommend!

So far, So good!

Posted on September 19th, 2011

Turns out my issue must be dealt with by surgery, either now or later. Better now than later as more complications set in later. Dr. Mrkdichian was able to make me feel comfortable not only as a patient, butalso as a person by carrying on small talkthat gave me some insight as to what he is about as a person. I am hoping that this is an indication of his bedside manner.He seemed to truly care that I had to have this surgery and was concerned that I had no idea previously that this process was happening to me until this point

Posted on June 29th, 2017