- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Moak
Dr. Edward Moak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookhaven, MS, with another office in Brookhaven, MS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moak is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center and King's Daughters Medical Center-Brookhaven. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Moak has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Moak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookhaven, MS.
Dr. Derrick Duffield
Brookhaven, MS 0 mi21
Dr. William Meyer
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Brookhaven, MS 0 mi46
Dr. Amanda Smith
Brookhaven, MS 0 mi8