Dr. Edward Mogabgab MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2011
The most caring Dr i've ever known!!
Dr Mogabgab is an excellent dr. He took very good care of me. He is very compassionate and has GREAT bedside manners. He is a very busy dr yet, he takes time out for you. I've had to go to the ER and he beat me there. He has seen me on a moments notice when i suddenly fell ill of fluenza. He has called me at home to check up on me. He was always very apologetic if my wait was long. The wait was worth it because i knew that he knew what he was doing. I miss him greatly and will be back under his care should he come back. Thank you Dr Mogabgab for taking care of me. I miss you and your sense of humor. I feel like i lost my friend!!! :-(

April 9th, 2011
After a lifetime of undiagnosed issues, Dr. Mogabgab put my worries at ease. I was a person he could and did help. I always have wondered where I would be and how I would be feeling if at this moment I had never had his his help. He put me on the path in healing and repairing myself. Dr. Mogabgab is an excellent physician and Im one of the lucky ones!

March 2nd, 2011
What A Caring Doctor!
I have never experienced this type of care from a doctor. I always feel confident in the care/diagnosis I receive.

May 27th, 2010
Dr. Mogabgab Genuinely wants to help people...
I have to say that I have never been to a Doctor that takes his time, genuinely cares about your issues! I have never felt rushed & as busy as Dr. Mogabgab is he never seems like he is in a hurry! I have waited a bit but the Doctor did not rush through my appt. You can't have it all if you want good service. Sometimes you may have to wait a little longer than anticipated because someone else might need a little more of his time (you might need a little extra time someday). He has never dismissed any issue that I have brought up & I have waited but never felt rushed through my appt. or you can go to a doctor that schedules every 15 mins & you get 5-10 mins if you are lucky! Dr. Mogabgab has always followed up personally with any concerns he may have.

March 9th, 2010
Lacks Compassion & Bedside Manner
Would not recommend this doctor to anyone who is seeking compassion or good bedside manner in a doctor. The excessive wait time on the day of your appointment is not worth the treatment of being treated like "cattle or just another number".

October 30th, 2008
Great Physician
A very compationage physician. Getting an appointment can be difficult, but he takes his time and does not rush with patients. He seems thorough. Long wait times almost all of the time with an average of a three hour wait from the scheduled time of appointment