Dr. Edward Mollen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mollen?

DEFINITELY IN MY TOP THREE FAVORITE PEDIATRIC DOCTORS

Posted on April 28th, 2017

I took my 4-year-old to see Dr. Mollen for allergy testing over concerns of my son’s ineffective allergy meds. Dr. Mollen is an old-school doctor but it was an awesome thing, because he was very friendly and thorough with his questions and answers regarding my son’s medical condition. His office staff was awesome. I would describe his office as kid friendly with a homestyle feel to it. There were lots of toys to keep my 4 year old and 1 year old busy, plus both my children took to him instantly. I was very shocked because my youngest child has always had adverse reactions to new faces and places. I was the first patient of the day and there was no wait time. I left his office before making a follow up appointment and the staff was nice enough to call me within the hour to schedule a follow up. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mollen to anyone.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

The appointment was very informative. I had the opportunity to take my Granddaughter who is 4 yrs. old. Dr. Mohen was very patient and explained very thing to in detail. The Nurses were so loving and very caring and my granddaughter had various test to include lab work

Posted on August 15th, 2016