A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Moore, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Moore has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward N Moore FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Moore practice?
- Dr. Edward Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Moore practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Cardiologists.