A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Moore, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Moore has 16 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Moore practice?
Dr. Edward Moore practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, IL and Henderson, KY.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Cardiologists.