A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Moore, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Moore has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward N Moore FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Moore practice?
- Dr. Edward Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Moore practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henderson, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, IL and Evansville, IN.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.