Dr. Edward Moschler Jr Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Edward Moschler Jr?

First appointment and LAST appointment!

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Just left my first and last appointment with Riverview, and I do NOT recommend this clinic, and especially not Dr. Moschler. Not only did it take almost 2 hours to be seen by the doctor, but he spent less than 5 minutes with me and didn't attempt to answer any of my questions...this is my first pregnancy, and I am on several medications, along with terrible morning sickness and backpain. In addition, I work at a company that requires specific paperwork for pregnancy and he refused to even listen to me when explaining what I needed saying they give a standard pregnancy note to everyone (which my company will not accept) and by the time he was finally willing to listen, I wasn't interested in his help and in his frustration slams the door on his way out, I told my boyfriend I wasn't coming back and apparently the doctor was listening in and told me I have 30 days to find a new doctor when he returned and told me I am not acting how a patient should act...which was bizarre considering a doctor should act like he cares about his patients. Don't waste your time with this practice, unprofessional with callous disregard for what should be the happiest time of your life.

Posted on March 29th, 2017