Dr. Edward Moschler Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 18th, 2017
First appointment and LAST appointment!
Just left my first and last appointment with Riverview, and I do NOT recommend this clinic, and especially not Dr. Moschler. Not only did it take almost 2 hours to be seen by the doctor, but he spent less than 5 minutes with me and didn't attempt to answer any of my questions...this is my first pregnancy, and I am on several medications, along with terrible morning sickness and backpain. In addition, I work at a company that requires specific paperwork for pregnancy and he refused to even listen to me when explaining what I needed saying they give a standard pregnancy note to everyone (which my company will not accept) and by the time he was finally willing to listen, I wasn't interested in his help and in his frustration slams the door on his way out, I told my boyfriend I wasn't coming back and apparently the doctor was listening in and told me I have 30 days to find a new doctor when he returned and told me I am not acting how a patient should act...which was bizarre considering a doctor should act like he cares about his patients. Don't waste your time with this practice, unprofessional with callous disregard for what should be the happiest time of your life.