The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Mosley
Dr. Edward Mosley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairmount Heights, MD, with other offices in Bowie, MD and Jasper, TN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and General Practice. Dr. Mosley is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Warren Memorial Hospital and Prince George's Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Mosley has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Edward Mosley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairmount Heights, MD.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Hematology
Dr. Salim Aziz
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, DC 1.79 mi41
Dr. Michelle Gaskins Craig
Family Medicine, General Practice
Washington, DC 1.79 mi22