Dr. Edward Mostel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mostel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

#1, THE BEST!!!

Dr. Mostel is the best! He's a great doctor and a wonderful person! He goes out of his way to make sure you're comfortable by calling u the night before ur procedure, and is also concerned that the family is informed and comfortable as well. His PA Robin is very knowledgeable and helpful also.

February 18th, 2015

Dr. Mostel has been my former husband's heart doctor for many years, being there for him no matter what day or time, performing miracles as my husband is very ill and has multiple heart problems. Now it is my turn having heart problems. There is no other doctor that I would trust with taking care of my heart. He and his staff are amazing. I would recommend Dr. Mostel to anyone because, in my opinion, there is no one better.

October 6th, 2013

Great Practice

The entire practice is fantastic to deal with on all fronts - exceptional service and the finest care. Both my husband and I are patients and Dr. Mostel's expertise at intervention has been critical to (particularly) my husband's wellness. We are grateful to have been given Dr. Mostel's name many years ago by a friend who is a cardiac nurse.

October 4th, 2013

Dr. Mostel is the best! I trust him with my life. everytime that I have an appointment with Dr. mostel or his PA-C Robin it's always informative and everything is explained in a manner that when I leave the office , I I am fully educated and informed on my medical issues. I have said to the great Dr. many times that all medical practices should act and treat their patients the way yours does. very professional. courteous. caring but most of all will listen to you. I would recommend palm beach cardiology to everyone ! again, Dr. Mostel and all of his staff are the best. I .

September 18th, 2013

currently a patient for 15 years

I trust my heart and my life to Dr. Mostel

September 27th, 2011

NNo nonsense

This is a "no nonsense" doctor who clearly listens and provides direct and understandable answers. A true professional!!!

September 21st, 2011

Superb staf

superb staff..caring compassionate ... consider myself fortunate to be a patient of the wonderfully smooth operating fine organization.Dr Mostell is without question the best !!

September 6th, 2011

I am extremely fortunate to have such a caring and knowledgeable cardiologist.

October 14th, 2010

Dr. Mostel is probably the finest, caring and knowledgeable physician I have met. His partners and staff are excellant. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 25th, 2010

Great Cardiologist

I have been Dr. Mostel's patient for 14 years. He is an outstanding cardiologist and a great person. I had a bypassoperation years ago and he has kept me in excellent cardiological health all these years.

September 1st, 2010

Outstanding Staff

From the reception area to the PA's your staff was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. Your entrance on the scene was the icing on the cake. Having just moved here we were concerned about leaving our last cardiologist who we felt was the finest. However we felt comfortable immediately with you.

July 17th, 2017