A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Movius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Movius is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Movius, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Movius graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Movius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Movius MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Movius practice?
- Dr. Edward Movius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Movius practices Internal Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Derwood, MD.
See Woodbridge Internists.