A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Muecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Muecke, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Bladder Exstrophy, Epispadias, and General Urology Pediatric Urology.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muecke graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Muecke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muecke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Muecke practice?
Dr. Edward Muecke practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bayside, NY.
See New York Urologists, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Surgeons.