A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Muecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Muecke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muecke
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Muecke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Muecke, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Muecke graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Muecke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Muecke FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Muecke practice?
- Dr. Edward Muecke has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Muecke practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.