A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Muecke, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Bladder Exstrophy, Epispadias, and General Urology Pediatric Urology.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muecke graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Muecke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muecke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Muecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Muecke practice?
Dr. Edward Muecke practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Bayside, NY.
See New York Urologists and New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Muecke, Dr. Eddie Muecke, Dr. Eddy Muecke, Dr. Edison Muecke