A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Muecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Muecke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muecke
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Muecke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Muecke, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureter Diseases (Ureteral Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Muecke graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Muecke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Muecke FACS and MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Muecke practice?
- Dr. Edward Muecke has 10 office locations.
Dr. Edward Muecke practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See New York Urologists.