A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Muir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Muir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Muir graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Muir has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward S Muir MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Muir practice?
- Dr. Edward Muir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Muir practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, MS.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Hematologists.