A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Muir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Muir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muir graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muir has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Muir practice?
Dr. Edward Muir practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Cardiology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Internists, Germantown Hematologists, Germantown Cardiologists, Germantown Oncologists, and Germantown Pathologists.