A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mullin is Excellent. Dr. Mullin has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mullin, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Mullin practice?
Dr. Edward Mullin practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Trexlertown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Mullin, Dr. Eddie Mullin, Dr. Eddy Mullin, Dr. Edison Mullin