Urologists
1240 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Ste 310
Allentown, PA 18103
610-437-9988
Locations and availability (3)

|  Patient,Mother & Daughter of patient  |  show details
by Lynn D. on Jan 9th, 2014

Two of my children became patient's of this practice in the mid 1970's. I have been a patient since late 1970's, starting with Dr. Jaffee.,then & now with DR. Mullin. He DR. Mullin is the kind of DR. that is down to earth. He listens and takes his time with patient's as needed. He does not make you feel that your on an assembly line! He is through in his exams & then explains his plans & the reason why. He is excellent in procedures & bedside manner. He also is my husband & father's physician. He makes my father who is legally blind & age 86 feel very secure with him. Yes, if you have not had an appoint within a year it is hard to get an appointment. In all the years there has been some delay where they are running behind. Patient's, must understand there are emergency's or you never know what they will find during a procedure. I know if it is someone in my family I would want the same attention for them & have it taken care at the time. Yes, I do recommend DR. Mullin to friends & family.

Sep 14th, 2011

My daughter is handicapped and in a wheelchair and Dr Mullen took the time not only to discuss her care with me but went out of his way to explain to her why we were doing the procedures to her. Highly recommended.

by Larry Zukowski on Aug 23rd, 2008

I would recomend dr mullin to any of my family or friends

Jul 21st, 2008

He is a very kind and compassionate man and an excellent diagnostician.He gives one an honest and straight answer to questions and complete description of anatomy involved and options on treatment.