A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Nagel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nagel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nathan Nagel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward N. Nagel practice?
- Dr. Edward Nagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Nagel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madera, CA.
See Madera Radiologists.