Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- Living well with Type 2 Diabetes Are you living with type 2 diabetes? This guide to diet, exercise and making the most of your doctor visits will help you to live well with your condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Neely
Dr. Edward Neely, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Neely is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Neely has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
Dr. Edward Neely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Rachel Jordan
Pediatric Endocrinology, Residency
Palo Alto, CA 0.04 mi5
Dr. Trang Ly
Palo Alto, CA 0.06 mi
Dr. Brian Feldman
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Palo Alto, CA 0.10 mi14