Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Neilsen
Dr. Edward Neilsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with other offices in Columbia, SC and Columbia, SC. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Neilsen is affiliated with Providence Hospital Northeast, Providence Hospital and Providence Hospital Northeast. Dr. Neilsen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Neilsen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Edward Neilsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Robert Ramos
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Columbia, SC 0 mi26
Dr. Stewart Young
Family Medicine, General Practice
Columbia, SC 0 mi31
Dr. Robert Hartvigsen
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Columbia, SC 0 mi31