A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nejat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Nejat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nejat
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nejat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejat graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Nejat MBA and MD is a male Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Nejat practice?
- Dr. Edward Nejat has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Nejat practices Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.