A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nejat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Nejat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nejat
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Nejat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejat graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Nejat MBA and MD is a male Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Nejat practice?
- Dr. Edward Nejat has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Nejat practices Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.