A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nejat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejat graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Nejat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Nejat MBA and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Nejat practice?
- Dr. Edward Nejat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Nejat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Hartsdale, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.