A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Nelson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center- Urbana
- St Marys Hospital-Decatur
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward I. Nelson practice?
Dr. Edward Nelson practices Anesthesiology near Decatur, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH and Dayton, OH.
See Decatur Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Nelson, Dr. Eddie Nelson, Dr. Eddy Nelson, Dr. Edison Nelson