A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Newman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Mark Newman DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Newman practice?
- Dr. Edward Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Newman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Charles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Aurora, IL.
See Saint Charles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.