A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Neyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Neyman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Neyman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neyman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neyman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Neyman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Neyman practice?
- Dr. Edward Neyman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Neyman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.