A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Nicholas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Nicholas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Palen Nicholas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Edward Nicholas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Nicholas practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Bangor Radiologists.