Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
Have been with Dr. Niemic for 2 surgeries and 15 years of follow-ups. He is awesome!

July 9th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

July 8th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Dr. Niemiec is not only knowledgeable & thorough but caring & understanding. I have been going to him for years & recently brought in my 21 yr.old. daughter for her tonsils. She, as myself, is very picky when it comes to medical care. Dr. Niemiec explained everything & gave her a chance to ask as many questions as she had. Being in her 20's she heard it was harder & horror stories of going back in the hospital for bleeding, etc. He explained there's a greater chance of bleeding the 1st 4 hrs. & that is why you stay in the hospital for that time. He said not to worry about bleeding after that. He does the surgery on Fridays in a hospital, which makes us feel safer. We called late Fri. night because she had a cough& didn't want her to rip the stitches. HE called back in 3 Minutes!! He took has time on the phone didn't rush me & said to call back if we need him. She recovered with no complications. What a NICE CARING SMART DOCTOR that doesn't rush you to go to the next patient.

February 11th, 2010
Dr. Niemiec is extremely nice, calm, professional and patient. I believe he may have sent me for more tests than I truly needed but I'm sure he was just being thorough. I was a bit uncomfortable when he had to perform a procedure in my mouth and his hands were shaking.