A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nomoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Nomoto, Orthopaedic Surgeon- Spine is Excellent.
Dr. Nomoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nomoto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Nomoto practice?
- Dr. Edward Nomoto has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Edward Nomoto practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near , .