Learn more about Dr. Edward Nomoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Nomoto, Orthopaedic Surgeon- Spine is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nomoto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nomoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nomoto graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Nomoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nomoto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Nomoto practice?
- Dr. Edward Nomoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Nomoto practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.