A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nomoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Nomoto, Orthopaedic Surgeon- Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nomoto
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nomoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nomoto graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Nomoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nomoto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Nomoto practice?
- Dr. Edward Nomoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Nomoto practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons and Los Angeles Surgeons.