A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nomoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Nomoto, Orthopaedic Surgeon- Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nomoto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nomoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nomoto graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Nomoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Nomoto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Nomoto practice?
- Dr. Edward Nomoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Nomoto practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.