A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Norfleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Norfleet is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Norfleet, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Arrest
Education & Awards
Dr. Norfleet graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Norfleet has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alvin Norfleet MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Norfleet practice?
- Dr. Edward Norfleet has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Norfleet practices Anesthesiology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Anesthesiologists.