A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Norman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Norman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Norman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Norman practice?
- Dr. Edward Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Norman practices Anesthesiology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Anesthesiologists.