A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Nunes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Nunes, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunes graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nunes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Vernon Nunes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward V. Nunes practice?
- Dr. Edward Nunes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Nunes practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Adolescent Specialists.