A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Nunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Nunes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nunes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Nunes, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunes graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nunes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward V Nunes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward V. Nunes practice?
- Dr. Edward Nunes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Nunes practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.