A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward O'Malley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward O'Malley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Malley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans