A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward O'Malley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward O'Malley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward R O'Malley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Edward O'Malley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward O'Malley practices Ophthalmology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Ophthalmologists.