Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
eye examination show details eye examination
by Suhas T on Sep 30th, 2013

Exceptionally good specialist. Outstanding.

Top of his field show details Top of his field
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr. O'Malley sets the standard for Pediatric Ophthalmologists. He is thorough, very knowledgeable and the results we have seen for our child are amazing. If all we could receive the level of care that Dr. O'Malley provides for all health care matters life would be far more pleasant.

Excellent outcome following surgey! show details Excellent outcome following surgey!
Oct 9th, 2012

I had a very pleasant experience with my strabismus surgery earlier today. Dr O'Malley is very educated and has over 30 years experience. I felt in good hands. He is very caring and I felt very at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend him. Your kids will also enjoy his humor! I appreciated his work and manner so much my son will be seeing him for all eye his eye care! I am very thankful for what Dr.O'Malley has done for me.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Aug 2nd, 2012

I saw Dr. O'Malley as a child (unfortunately not early enough to correct my sight problem). Started taking my daughter at 3mo old (eye issue is hereditary). We have been going for 7 1/2 years & the intense eye therapy has helped improve her vision so that both eyes are almost equal.

A wonderful pediatric ophthalmologist! show details A wonderful pediatric ophthalmologist!
Mar 9th, 2011

We took our 7 month old son to him because he had a blocked tear duct. Even though, he was there to see our son but he was so warm and friendly to us and he made two very apprehensive first time parents a little more at ease. During his examination our son was fussing but Dr. O'Malley was so patient with him. After the examination he explained very clearly what he would do to clear the blockage. And when time came for the probing he used a little humor to relax a scared mum and then took our little guy for the procedure. And before we knew it our little guy was back not crying and screaming as we were expecting but actually quite calm.I would highly recommend Dr. O'Malley to anyone who has to show their child to an ophthalmologist.

Jan 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Fabulous Pediatric Opthamologist! Was great with me as a child & now treats my daughter. I have recommended him to several people.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com