A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Green practice?
- Dr. Edward Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Green practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.