A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Olney Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward O. Green practice?
- Dr. Edward Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Green practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.