A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Green practice?
- Dr. Edward Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Green practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.