Dr. Edward Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Green?

Patient

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Will do anything work for a dollar. At first glance seemed nice,sugary sweet...and said he would help me. I injured myself at work...Dr Green was paid by the insurance to treat me. In his report a month later, he stated that I was just fine could go to work, etc. Six months later I'm in so much more pain , nearly complete loss if feeling in my arm, I woke up crying this morning because I can't turn my head because of two disc herniations that he just ignored after reading the mri reports. Why be a good Dr on one hand and "flip flop" and take bad money from workers comp cases...everyone is not lying...employers lie. I wish I could take back all of my years of dedication to them. Dr Green...I thought you had a conscious. You hurt me more than this injury, you have prolonged my recovery. I only want to have this issue repaired and healed so I can live a good life, why would you deny me that? "My daughter typed for me"

Patient

Posted on August 19th, 2013

Dr. Green and his physician assistant, together and on some occasions separately, worked together to help me understand my condition and provided treatment. I appreciate how I was treated from the walk from the waiting room, the doctors visit with me, and the check out process. I would highly recommend this place for people of all ages.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

When I first read the rating for this Doctor, I was worried. My son had a very bad wrist fracture nd my insurance company sent me to Dr. Green. The receptionist as professional and very nice. Dr. Green was very matter of fact but very professional. Since I work in the medical field, I understand that he is a busy man. He performed my sons surgery and all went well, in fact, his bedside manner was excellent. The follow up visits were also wonderful. I am grateful to have recieved such great care. Please be open minded when you see him, yes, you might wait a few minutes to get in but he is very busy but he is worth it.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017