A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward O'Brien is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. O'Brien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Patrick O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Edward O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward O'Brien practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.