A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ochroch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochroch graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ochroch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ochroch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ochroch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Ochroch practice?
Dr. Edward Ochroch practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Ochroch, Dr. Edison Ochroch, Dr. Ned Ochroch, Dr. Eddy Ochroch