A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Okimoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Okimoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okimoto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Okimoto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward E Okimoto MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Okimoto practice?
- Dr. Edward Okimoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Okimoto practices Internal Medicine near Kapolei, HI.
See Kapolei Internists.