A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Oleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Oleary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oleary
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Oleary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Oleary, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleary graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oleary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas Oleary MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Oleary practice?
- Dr. Edward Oleary has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Oleary practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.