A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Olsgard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Olsgard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsgard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Olsgard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Olsgard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Olsgard practice?
- Dr. Edward Olsgard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Olsgard practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians.