A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Omron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Omron, Pulmonologist and Critical Care Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omron
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Omron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Omron, FCCP, MD, MPH is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Omron graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Omron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Omron FCCP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Omron practice?
- Dr. Edward Omron has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Omron practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Morgan Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Oakland, CA.
See Morgan Hill Critical Care Practitioners and Morgan Hill Pulmonologists.