A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Omron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Omron, Pulmonologist and Critical Care Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Omron, FCCP, MD, MPH is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Omron graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Omron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward M Omron FCCP, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Omron practice?
- Dr. Edward Omron has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Omron practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Morgan Hill, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Oakland, CA.
See Morgan Hill Critical Care Practitioners and Morgan Hill Pulmonologists.