A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Onuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Onuma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onuma
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onuma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Onuma, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Onuma graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Onuma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward K Onuma MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Onuma practice?
- Dr. Edward Onuma has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Onuma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Gastroenterologists.