A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Onuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Onuma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Onuma, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Onuma graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Onuma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Kay Onuma MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Onuma practice?
- Dr. Edward Onuma has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Onuma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Gastroenterologists.