A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Opass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Opass is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Opass, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Opass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Opass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Scott Opass MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Opass practice?
- Dr. Edward Opass has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Opass practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.