A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Orlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Orlowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlowski
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orlowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Orlowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlowski graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Orlowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Orlowski MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Orlowski practice?
- Dr. Edward Orlowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Orlowski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists, Salem Hematologists, and Salem Oncologists.