A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Orris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Orris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Orris, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Orris graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Steven Orris MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Orris practice?
- Dr. Edward Orris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Orris practices Gastroenterology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Gastroenterologists.