A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward P Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward P Buchanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchanan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Patrick Buchanan MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward P P. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Edward P Buchanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward P Buchanan practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.