A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Eye Diseases
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward P Chen MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Chen practice?
- Dr. Edward Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.