inactive

Edward P Curcio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 3rd, 2015
Dr Curcio is an extremely talented, articulate, kind and wise psychiatrist and I recommend him highly and without reservation. As a physician myself, I could use anyone but chose Dr Curcio and could not have been more pleased

November 28th, 2015
The best psychiatrist I've ever had
Because of the chronic clinical depression I've struggled with all my life, I thought psychiatry had done all it could for me several years ago. I had essentially given up, thinking I would just have to get through on my own. But onl a year ago I sank into a paralyzing depression again and I thought this might be the end. This episode was vastly different however, because this time I had the good fortune to come under the expert care of Dr. Edward Curcio. Without question, Dr. Curcio is the most effective psychiatrist I have ever consulted, and I have seen a bunch of them. He listens carefully and respectfully; he absorbs one's history quickly; and he explains his understanding of the patient's personality and conflicts clearly and credibly. He has always been right on target with me. I have developed the highest degree of trust in Dr. Curcio and I recommend him without hesitation.

October 14th, 2015
Smart, well-read, empathetic, insightful, concerned, can be humorous.