A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Pena Perez MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Perez practice?
- Dr. Edward Perez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Perez practices Procedural Dermatology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See San Mateo Surgeons.