A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Paloyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Paloyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Paloyan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Paloyan graduated from University of Chicago. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Paloyan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital